Thursday, March 12, 2009

Directors Meeting

Good morning everyone. I am very happy to say that our Happy hour was a big success this week. Hope the crowd grows every week. Now as you know you are my Directors and I need you to keep your departments in line. Every department is very important and I know you all can do a bit more to make things run a little smoother. I still have not got all the report from the Department heads. I need to know what is happening in each department so if there are any problems I can fix them. When it comes around to bonus time you will be upset that you received what you have deserved. So get your reports in and try and keep your department in line. We do not need complaints from the President about this. Then we will all loose our jobs. Maxy Moo’s Mom has sent us some food for today so I want you to help yourselves to the food and refreshments. I would like to thank her for her kindness in taking the time to make us something for our meeting. Well that’s it for today. Good luck everyone and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DoggySnaps.com