Monday, March 30, 2009

Staff Meeting

Good morning everyone. Welcome to our staff meeting today. I see some new members are attending today and I also have hired a new bodyguard in the security department. I would like to welcome Harley Tyra’s Brother. I know he will be a great addition to our staff. I would like to announce that the First Lady Little Mo has scheduled many meetings for next the month of April. She is very busy raising funds for our cause. I have been asked but a few of you that you would like to be paid in markies so that will be possible and anyone else that would like to be paid that way let my secretary Zahli know. Now Billy-B has been working hard on the legal side with all the adoptions of our pets. I am very happy with the job he is doing. There is a Stag Do on Thursday for Angus so I will need some bodyguards for the occasion. Maxy Moo will be my special body guard along with Teddy the English Ambassador. Well I am keeping this short as we all have a lot of work to do so enjoy the refreshments and back to work we shall go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DoggySnaps.com