Friday, March 6, 2009

Staff Meeting

Good morning to everyone welcome to the Director and Staff meeting. I am very pleased to say that I have gotten some very good reports for most of you. Zahli has typed them up and I have to sign them. We have now put Dog trust on our site which is doing just about the same thing we are. So we can work together in our endeavors. I see that Maxy Moo has now joined us welcome back. You know you have a lot of duties to perform so I need you here not in a hole some where, ( everyone laughs) . All the kennel look great and we had some problems with a fire hydrant the other day that Pippa and Micaela took care of. My Mail has finally arrived. Molly and Floss delivered it yesterday and I have some many letters to open. Bella and Holly have been reporting to me very well on the forums so make sure if you have any problems please let me know there. My assistant Jenny still doesn’t know who her secretary is. I don’t know what I shall do with her. ( they all laugh and say she is painting her toe nails) hahahhahaahha Well off to our refreshments now so have a good weekend and I will see you all on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DoggySnaps.com